Facts and interesting information about famous Medieval Women, specifically a short biography of
Anne Neville and her Medieval Life and Times
Famous as Queen consort to King Richard III of England
Short Biography about the life of Anne Neville
The Medieval Times encompass one of the most exciting periods in the History of England and Europe. The names of famous Kings scatter the Medieval History books and other historical documents. But behind every famous King of the Middle Ages was a Medieval Queen or Princess. Who were the wives of these famous Kings? Who were the queens or princesses who married the Middle Ages Kings of England? A medieval Queen or Princess. These Queens and Princesses shared the most powerful positions with their husbands and many held extremely important influence over their sons. The English Medieval Queens and Princesses of the Middle Ages cover the periods from 1066 - 1485. The following biography, short history and interesting facts provide helpful information for history courses and history coursework about the life of Anne Neville a Medieval Queen in England during the Medieval times and era.
Medieval Queens and Princesses - Anne Neville
- Name and/or Title: Anne Neville
- Married: King Richard III of England 1483-1485 on July 12, 1472
- Close family connections or relatives: Anne Neville was the daughter of Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick and Anne Beauchamp
- Title: Her title was Queen consort of King Richard III
- Lifetime: This famous woman lived from June 11, 1456 - March 16, 1485
- Children: Edward of Middleham, also known as Edward Plantagenet (1473 - April 9, 1484) was born in 1473 was the only son of King Richard III and Anne Neville but he died at an early age
- Important historical events during her life: Her husband was the main suspect in the murder of the Princes in the Tower. His defeat at Bosworth Field by Henry Tudor ended the Plantagenet dynasty and the War of the Roses and heralded the Tudor dynasty
Famous Medieval Queen of the Middle Ages - Anne Neville
Interesting facts and information with a short biography about the Medieval Life, Times and history of Anne Neville. Additional useful details, facts, history, biography, timeline and information about the lives of other famous people of the Dark Ages and Middle Ages, and the important events which occurred during their times, can be accessed via the Medieval Life and Times Sitemap. The content of this article on Medieval life and times provides free educational details, facts and information for reference and research for schools, colleges and homework for history courses and history coursework.